-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Mike Nice
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 3:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] ORBZ - More info

  Here's some more information behind the big mystery.

http://www.wired.com/news/business/0,1367,51218,00.html

"The small city of Battle Creek, Michigan, wants to lock up an anti-spam
activist who it believes crashed its mail server.

Never mind that the town government was using a buggy version of the Lotus
Domino e-mail server, and that newer releases have fixed the problem. And
never mind that anti-spammers may have been conducting a routine scan for
possible sources of bulk e-mail. "

     I suspect they will regret this action....Tee hee!!
http://216.117.150.42/battlecreekmichcom/cgi-bin/battlecreek/guestbook.cgi#s
ign

site at http://www.declude.com .
---