-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Madscientist
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 1:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] DORKZTL:Spammers lose in small-claims
court

That all depends on how you're managing your DNS... If you do it
manually, then its, well, manual.
_M

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  You can E-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] for
assistance.  You can visit our web site at http://www.declude.com .

site at http://www.declude.com .

site at http://www.declude.com .