-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Reg Simon
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 6:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] CIDR listings for china,korea, taiwan

I have been using the CIDR blocking in my iplist blacklist files for the
last two weeks.
example

61.32.0.0/13 KR APNIC

They work quite well, and reduce the need to blacklist individual ip
addresses.

I have a 95% listing of the CIDR ranges for China, Korea and Taiwan.

If any one is interested , I can post these ranges as a .txt file.

Best Regards

Reg Simon

site at http://www.declude.com .

site at http://www.declude.com .