Why don't you just publish it, in-line with your mail, so that
everyone can see it, rather than writing you to send it to them
individually and off-list?

Friday, April 19, 2002, 7:35:29 PM, David Barrett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
DB> Seeing every one else is curious count me in !!

DB> Dave

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         http://www.inetconcepts.net
PGP Key ID: 04C99A55              (972) 788-2364  Fax: (972) 788-5049
Providing Internet Solutions Worldwide - An eDataWeb Affiliate
----

site at http://www.declude.com .