From: Rick Davidson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 6:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] BL tests failing to run

Howdy,
It seems that my declude pro has quit running the blacklists tests and is
only acting on the routing, spamheaders and weight type tests. The log files
clearly show this but I deleted old log files so I dont know when it started
exactly. I have a few other servers that it is working fine on and the
config files are nearly identicle

In other words the ORDB, Spamcop etc are not being tested, what should I
look for or do?

Have a great day!
Rick Davidson
Buckeye Internet Services
www.buckeyeweb.com
440-953-1900
-

site at http://www.declude.com .

---
[This e-mail was scanned for viruses by Pointshare's Virus Scanning Service]

site at http://www.declude.com .