>Yep, I tried all of that, as well, and ip4r queries still did not work until
>I reverted back to 1.53.  Scott could probably elaborate, but he told me
>that he knew what the problem was and to stay at 1.53 until 1.55 came out.
>I guess my particular situation must just be a strange one...

These are two different issues, that's why.  With one, it was a problem
with the DNS entry in IMail, where one of the DNS servers wasn't working,
or the format wasn't in a way that Declude expected (such as a space listed
before the IP address).  In your case, there is a problem with v1.54 where
multihop E-mails may get an invalid IP for the second IP.

site at http://www.declude.com .