From: Eje Gustafsson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2002 12:35 PM
To: Tom Baker | Netsmith Inc
Subject: IPWHOIS:Re[2]: [Declude.JunkMail] Coldfusion Declude front end?

I would love to get a copy of you registry->sql conversion script. I been
thinking about doing this change for a while and would be nice to have a way
to decrypt the passwords to.

BTW is there any drawbacks on using sql database compared to registry ? I
think I recall seeing something somewhere about something with virtual
servers not working correctly but not sure about version or anything. Are
there any such issues if so what are they ?