Noticed here a little while ago a spammer that was basically trying a
dictionary attack on our imail server.
If I IP blacklist this sender in declude he can still do his
dictionary attack right ? So only way to make sure he doesn't tie up
my server resources is to add him to Imail Kill list ?

FYI ip is 62.254.178.50

Also if anyone out there is using FormMail 1.9 then UPDATE. Had a
domain that used 1.9 that the spammers found this morning. Updated it
to 1.9sp7 and the spammers where killed.

Best regards,
 Eje Gustafsson                       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
---
The Family Entertainment Network      http://www.fament.com
Phone : 620-231-7777                  Fax   : 620-231-4066
eBay UserID : macahan
          - Your Full Time Professionals -

site at http://www.declude.com .