Reply to: Eddie Cornejo
      Re: [Declude.JunkMail] problem with spamreview software on Wednesday 4:05:03 PM

We  have  reported  this  for several months now and it has never
been  fixed  because  it  is  working for the author. We know the
paths  are  correct as we can load the kill.lst from the menu. It
keeps  putting  carriage  returns  at  the end of the file but no
addresses or domains... NT4SP6A. You are not alone. <g>

--
Roger Heath
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----- Copy of Original Message(s): -----