Dear Robert,
Not sure about his e-mail but on his spamreview homepage there is a
paypal donation link/button. Just hit that one and send your money
through paypal that way.

http://www.slsoft.com/spamreview.htm

Thursday, July 25, 2002, 8:28:39 AM, you wrote:

RH> Does he take PayPal? If so, what is his email?

RH> Rob

>>Just a reminder guys.. Don't forget to make a donation to the
>>programer at slsoft.com for this wounderful tool that SpamReview is.
>>If you haven't donated then if something isn't working to your liking
>>you have no right to bitch IMO.

RH> ---
RH> [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

RH> ---
RH> [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]

RH> ---

RH> This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list.  To
RH> unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
RH> type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  You can E-mail
RH> [EMAIL PROTECTED] for assistance.  You can visit our web
RH> site at http://www.declude.com .
RH> ---
RH> [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

Best regards,
 Eje Gustafsson                       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
---
The Family Entertainment Network      http://www.fament.com
Phone : 620-231-7777                  Fax   : 620-231-4066
eBay UserID : macahan
          - Your Full Time Professionals -

site at http://www.declude.com .