From: Tom Baker|Netsmith Inc [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 10:38 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Address Book Only in Declude?

Yes, this is how I already accomplished this for my users.
I have a cold fusion interface which verified login/password, then manages
their rules.ima Anyone they want to "allow" it writes at the top of the
rules.ima...

F~[EMAIL PROTECTED]:MAIN

Any junk-mail they want to block it sends to SPAM folder

H~X-RBL-WARNING:SPAM

The "problem" with authorization is that IMAIL passwords are stored in
registry, so you have to make your script verify their password via POP3, or
use the IMAIL/REG password Decryption   routine that I wrote.

Could easily be replicated in .asp as well