Well everyone's needs are different.

I have sniffer set with weight 20
I have all other tests set with weight 10
Except badheaders/spamheaders are weight 6
And I removed 'nopostmaster' 'noabuse' and 'revdns' alltogether.

I "Personally" send to my "spam mailbox" at weight 1 (any test).
Things such as some of my newsletters get caught, so I just built exceptions
for them.

Most of my users send to "spam mailbox" at weight 16 (sniffer alone, OR at
least 2 other tests)

I think I usually send about 1 false positive per month to
sortmonster(sniffer), and they always QUICKLY respond and remove the
offending rule.

Again, different systems receive different JunkMail and have different
needs. For kicks I send anything caught by sniffer to one folder and
everything it missed (but caught by declude) to another, then I reverse that
sometimes. I think its around 5% of junkmail caught by declude made it
though sniffer alltogether ( less than 1% makes it to my inbox).
Something around 30% of my junkmail makes it through declude and is caught
by sniffer however.