following very short header example:

From: xxybr.cn.br.ub

From: Fiesta Twist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

In some cases, not necessarily this one, SpamReview will use mindspring
or the reply address where as Declude will say it's from a different
address.  You see the dilemma, I would go after all of them, something's
gota eventually byte.  Anyway, the purpose of this e-mail was to inform
you of a small problem with using an application such as Spamreview.
You shouldn't just add every address you see in SpamReview you may
need to look further into the message headers to find the correct
address.

Good Luck,
Tom
Image`fx