Morning everyone,

Because all is going so well, I decided I'd screw with things a bit more
:)

I have just downloaded Tom's Image FX kill list and I'm looking through
it.

What I don't understand is, what is the difference between these 2
entries:

@example.com and .example.com

(obviously the difference is the "@" and the ".", but what exactly does
this mean?)

Thanks in advance,
Sharyn

PS: Scott, love the addition of the whitelist line in the logs!

We are the worldwide producer and marketer of the award winning Cruzan
Single Barrel Rum, judged "Best in the World" at the annual
San Francisco Wine and Spirits Championships, and the
artisan tequilas of Porfidio 100% Agave Tequilas, judged "Best
Tequila" four years running by the Wine Enthusiast magazine. For
more information, please click (go to) <html><a
href="http://www.cruzanrums.com";>http://</a><a
href="http://www.cruzanrums";>www.cruzanrums.com</a></html>