-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Tom
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 3:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Kill list criteria- Image`fx

> Is there any criteria to get listed on your list?  I have noticed over
> the last couple of weeks that more and more sites that I would have
> thought would be legitimate are being listed?

If they spam me and our users they will more than likely be blacklisted.
However, if the site is an ISP or Mailing service such as HotMail, they
will not be placed in this list.  If the site is similar to Microsoft or
Cisco they will not be blacklisted, but these sites may be placed in
another list with a weight value.  If the site is an open relay or Rag
like w2knews using my e-mail address without my permission, well then
they are definitely getting blacklisted.  Keep in mind that these site
names will not be in our list if they stop sending us spam after X number
of days.  This is why I suggested using a weight value with our list.
I can not say I have seen any legitimate mail from any of the sites in
our list, nor has anyone complained about not receiving their mail.

> w2knews.com                   They used my address without my permission
> MONROECOUNTYGEORGIA.COM       Believed to be an open relay or abused server

> bellnexxia.net                        This site does not come up - where did you
                                        get your info.  Perhaps you were thinking of
                                        http://www.belnet.be

> webmd.com                             I gave them 5 chances, they still send spam
> ohiobank.com                  Believed to be an open relay or abused server
> jcrew.com                             Sent mass mailing to non subscribers
> winnetmag.com                 They used my address without my permission

> I completely understand that it is your list and it is a "use at your
> own risk" type of list, but in order for me to effectively use it
> knowing the criteria that one gets listed on it would be helpful.

I will try to be less aggressive since I am sharing this list.
All comments and/or questions are welcome.

Regards,
Tom
Image`fx

Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.