> Must have missed the original post where about sharing your list.
> We would definitely like to take advantage of that offer.
> Can you send me details?

The full list can be downloaded from the following url:
http://www.imagefxonline.net/apps/delog/fromfile.txt

Our daily updates can be downloaded from the following url:
http://www.imagefxonline.net/apps/delog/daily.txt

The daily updates are newly added addresses and may contain
duplicates names already in the fromfile.  These addresses
are usually added on a daily basis between the hours of 4pm
to 8am EST.  This is why it would be best to download the
list between 8am to 4pm EST.

Regards,
Tom
Image`fx