Thats correct...It reads it each time a message is received.  We plan to work on a
similar tool using ASP here in the next month or two.

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: grb
Sent: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 19:54:47 -0500
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] client Question

Hey Rich,

Not sure I understand you correctly, are you offering a system in which a client can
adjust their weighting on their own? If so, do you have an example of this feature of
your service? This sounds great.....

After reading this, you got me thinking, I could write a Cold Fusion application that
could create weighting through a Access DB and client based admin system....has
someone already done this...if not, I may be able to come up with something for those
running Cold Fusion.....

for those that run CF, my email is [EMAIL PROTECTED] if ya'll want to discuss
this.....

If I understand declude correctly, if a change is made to the default or global file
within a given directory, we do not have to restart the smtp service with Imail or
restart the smtp service under the services control panel, correct? Declude pulls
these files each time and would read any change that is made on the fly, correct?

thanks

gb