From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:Declude.JunkMail-owner@;declude.com]On Behalf Of David
Lewis-Waller
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 5:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] client Question

We're developing an ASP solution for this as well, initially just
modifying the users $default$.junkmail file and providing WARN/SUBJECT
changes initially, then progressing onto WEIGHT change etc. later. If we
offer too much at first otherwise we make a rod for our own back and
drown in client support questions.

The difficult bit is ensuring it's done in a secure manner. We're toying
with a ASP.NET solution using web services. Will keep you informed of
progress if interested.

David
WiSS Limited