I would be interested. Let me know when it is available.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:Declude.JunkMail-owner@;declude.com]On Behalf Of Brian Milburn
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 10:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: DSN:Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Adultery

If you are interested in a Declude 'external test' for adult oriented
material, we will be releasing a product for Declude/iMail and other MTAs
soon
(CYBERsitter NoXMail). We adapted the content recognition engine from our
product CYBERsitter, and it is extremely accurate and highly configurable.
We
have about 30,000 of our users currently submitting all their objectionable
mail to us and we are in the process of 'fine tuning' the pattern files. It
is
very fast, processing average messages in ~200ms. We have had very few false
positives (< .1%) and it even knows the difference between an 'off-color'
joke, and adult spam.

Brian Milburn
Solid Oak Software, Inc.
http://www.cybersitter.com