Hi John,

We do not have the docs finished yet, but the program is available if you
would care to test it. There is a 'Declude style' configuration file and it is
completely commented so it is easy to use without the docs.

At this point we are still open to suggestions and comments. We hope to begin
the Linux translation by Dec 1, so the feature set and program defaults are
not locked down as yet.

Let me know and I will send you the files and a license key.

Brian

On 11/08/02 1:45pm you wrote...