So there is two ways to do this, filters and per user config?

If I used a Filter file like this:

ALLRECIPS 0 IS [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ALLRECIPS 0 IS [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Would I need to put the entire email addy?
And is it only going to look at the entire thing or will it find "user" or
"r2" out of the above examples?
Wouldn't the "IS" be better than the contains?

Am I better off to list the weight as 100 in the filter file, or on the
filter line that is added to the global.cfg file;

OLDUSERFILTER filter C:\IMail\Declude\oldusers.txt x 100 0.

Not sure I understand why there is two places to put the weight when using
filters.

I would then define a weight100 and then do a delete on it..right?

One question on the per user config. Does the olduser.junkmail file only
have to have that one line in it - "CATCHALLMAILS DELETE"?

Sorry if I am a bit dense on these things.