So there is two ways to do this, filters and per user config?
That is correct.

If I used a Filter file like this:

ALLRECIPS 0 IS [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ALLRECIPS 0 IS [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Would I need to put the entire email addy?
Actually, you would need to use:

ALLRECIPS 0 CONTAINS [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ALLRECIPS 0 CONTAINS [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Although you do not need the full address, if you were to just enter "olduser@", it would catch E-mail to any account "olduser" at any domain.

And is it only going to look at the entire thing or will it find "user" or
"r2" out of the above examples?
It will only catch E-mail with a recipient list that contains "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" or "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".

Wouldn't the "IS" be better than the contains?
You'll need to use CONTAINS (at least with the current version), because it adds a "," after each address. Starting with the next release, that won't be necessary.

Am I better off to list the weight as 100 in the filter file, or on the
filter line that is added to the global.cfg file;

OLDUSERFILTER filter C:\IMail\Declude\oldusers.txt x 100 0.
Both will work fine.

Not sure I understand why there is two places to put the weight when using
filters.
That just adds extra flexibility. Some people might prefer a filter that would always return a weight of 10 (in which case they could just define it in the test definition, and have 0 weights in the filter file), while others may prefer to have the test use a weight of 0 (whereas individual entries would have their own weight).

I would then define a weight100 and then do a delete on it..right?
That's correct.

One question on the per user config. Does the olduser.junkmail file only
have to have that one line in it - "CATCHALLMAILS DELETE"?
That is correct, it can just have that one line. For any tests that aren't listed, Declude JunkMail will assume you want to use the IGNORE action. In this case, all E-mail will get deleted (the DELETE action takes priority over the IGNORE action).