-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 11:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] IPBYPASS - Not sure if this is working??

>What I was referring to with IPBYASS is the 12.25.87.100 is a backup
>mail server that needed to be skipped.  My HOP Settings are as follow's
>
>HOP     0
>HOPHIGH 2

Don't worry about that -- the IPBYPASS/HOP/HOPHIGH settings won't cause
the
behavior you saw.

>I did not find any reference in the imail logs to the Q File.

You won't.  What you need to do is look in the spool directory (where
you
found the D*.SMD file) for a matching Q*.SMD file.  If there isn't one,
then there is a problem of some sort (in this case, it would likely mean

that IMail tried delivering the E-mail but could not, and could not
bounce
it either).

>There was no other references in the log files pertaining to
>"a436386800b47455".  I am almost positive that the mail wasn't
>delivered.

Is there a file "_a436386800b47455.~MD" in the spool directory (which
would
indicate that the file is locked)?

Are there any C:\Declude.gp1 or C:\Declude.gp2 files?

>Also, the D* file no longer exists - does Imail purge D* files that do
>not have an associated Q file?

Ah, that's why the Q*.* file didn't exist -- IMail has delivered the
E-mail.  Now, you'll see the E-mail delivery in the IMail log files.