Any mail addressed to [EMAIL PROTECTED] is getting through. According to
the declude log and the received message headers it isn't failing any tests
and weight is 0.
It looks like you have it set up correctly. I think the debug mode would be most useful in this case (changing the "LOGLEVEL LOW" in the \IMail\Declude\global.cfg file to "LOGLEVEL DEBUG"). You can then send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and then switch back to LOGLEVEL LOW, and send me the log file.