A while ago there was a mention about bouncing mail back to
spammers, don't bother unless you know where the mail is
truly coming from.  Using weight with Bounce is a bad
idea, you are better off bouncing mail back to those who
send the mass mailing and/or do exist and have sent you
unsolicited mail.  We have done this, however, it does
not seem like it is successful in removing anyone from
their mailings, although there have been very few bounce
back messages sitting in the spool.  So it appears the
message is going someplace, perhaps to oblivion.  I was
able to send the following message:

http://www.imagefxonline.net/apps/delog/bounce.txt

to the addresses listed in the spam list without much
trouble.  So I don't know if it is worth it, but I
figured why not give it a try.  This way the message
is not deleted and maybe, just maybe the address will
be removed off of their list.

Who knows...

PS:     And yes you can use the generic message as you see fit.
        I'm sure it needs to be re-written anyway.

Best of Luck,
Tom
Image`fx