If you want to take more aggressive action, try asking politicians to stop taking
money from spammer
lobbyists. Half the problem here is a lack of laws and law enforcement.

Keith Purtell, Web/Network Administrator
VantageMed Operations (Kansas City)
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole
use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please
contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.