One question, will the folder be automatically created or would we have to
create a folder for each user? And if we have to create each folder what
happens if the folder is not there???
These are "IMail folders", which aren't subdirectories, so there is nothing to create.

For example, the E-mail that goes to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" would appear in web messaging as a folder/mailbox "joe" when the user "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" is logged in (and would be on the hard drive in a file like "IMail\users\spam\joe.mbx").