> For example, the E-mail that goes to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" would appear in
> web messaging as a folder/mailbox "joe" when the user "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
> is logged in (and would be on the hard drive in a file like
> "IMail\users\spam\joe.mbx").

Maybe I'm missing something here Scott, but shouldn't it go to a spam folder
UNDER Joe? Not the other way around?
That's completely up to you. :)

I believe the original request was that instead of all spam to @example.com going to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" (a single account, that an administrator of @example.com has access to), it would go to a mailbox for the [EMAIL PROTECTED] user (the mailbox would be the name of the recipient of the E-mail). So if a spam was sent to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]", it would still go to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (that Joe doesn't have access to), but would end up in a mailbox named "joe". That way, the local administrator could go to the "joe" folder in the [EMAIL PROTECTED] account to quickly check Joe's spam.

You don't want Billy logging into SPAM and reading his, Joe's, etc spam do we?
Definitely not.

If you're looking for Billy and Joe to access their own spam, instead of "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" (where spam goes to a mailbox in [EMAIL PROTECTED]), you would want "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" (where spam goes to the user's spam folder).

This can be accomplished now very easily, by using the MAILBOX action. For example:

WEIGHT10 MAILBOX spam

That line will move all E-mail failing the WEIGHT10 test to a user's "spam" folder. That way both Billy and Joe can access their own spam, without having to both the adminstrator.