> The 4000080e indicates a problem with the Date: header.  This could be a
> year that is not RFC compliant, a future year, or other similar problem.

I've included the header. Can you point out what is wrong with the date?
I'll try.  :)

Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 18:43:50 -0500
The problem with this one is that some wiseguy time traveller from the year 2020 sent it. It's good to know that the Internet is going to be alive and well in 2020, but I'm a bit nervous about the possibility of time travel.