Hmmm... somebody stole my thunder! We added Smart Whitelisting to CYBERsitter
SpamManager for the final release. It automatically (optionally) adds the
recipients address to the users personal whitelist. $27,000 ?? Jeepers!
Somebody's got a lot of VC guys to pay off!

On 02/08/03 10:16am you wrote...