The address is http://www.spammanager.com

It might be a competing product for Declude, but it is not intended to be. It
is a different approach however it also supports being used as a Declude test.
Imail is not really our intended market, however since we use IMail ourselves,
it was a natural place to start. (I hate #%&&$#%* SPAM!) We use it here in
conjunction with Declude products however it will work alone.

Our main push is going to be the gateway version which will work with any mail
server and numerous mail servers at the same time, and is about 8-10x faster
that using it in conjunction with IMail in our tests so far. We are also
planning on adding support for Declude Junkmail and Spam in the gateway
version as soon as we finish our initial alpha testing.

There is a Declude specific version of SpamManager now available that does not
have all the bells and whistles and simply returns result codes for Declude
JunkMail. It is much less expensive.

On 02/28/03 12:24pm you wrote...