From: "Dan Geiser"
Sent: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 14:45:06 -0500
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Tuning Declude

Hello, All,
For most of you who use Message Sniffer:

Do you find that using it along with the default testsWEIGHT10 and WEIGHT20
are sufficient for your needs?

How integral of an addition to Declude.JunkMail is Message Sniffer?  Does it
make an earth-shattering difference in what your spam-filtering, does it
just add an additional level of nuance that can't be gotten through the
tests which Declude has, or is it just an entirely different type of test?

What made you decide to add Message Sniffer into the mix for your Declude
installation?  How long did you run Declude.JunkMail without SNIFFER before
putting it into play?

Thanks For Your Time,
Dan