We starting to see some new spam where the spammer knows what
were doing and their messing with all of us who hate spam.
Here is an example of what you might see:

Assume HTML in this case:

<!--I'm the man-->Buy this new car <!--you can't catch me-->
<!--Who's the man-->for a very low price!<!--that's right I am-->

You get the idea, it goes on and on from there.  A typical reader
would never see this, however, we would.  Since we look deep into
mail we would definitely see this.  I guess we need to trigger on
comments or something.

Regards,
Tom
Image`fx