Hi Tom,

Keep in mind, that the provided ini-file is only a very basic one. I've
attached our current configuration that should work a lot better.

Note:
This ini-file is set up for a declude weighting system with hold on 20
If you have a high traffic server decrease the debug-level after you've
understand how spamchk works
Depending in your users structure and their location you can set up a
lot of negative keywords.
This keywords should be any word or phrase thats commonly used in
"person-to-person" mails and that spammers can't know about. For example
local names of cities, locations, products...

Markus