Question..

I see more and more spams that is coming where the senders MTA is
claiming to be the "localhost"
As for example one of my servers is called imail.fament.com
Latest spam that slipped through had following header

  (SMTPD32-7.13) id A7F38560150; Wed, 12 Mar 2003 16:42:59 -0600

Note that 66.81.201.98 is the spammers ip and do NOT belong to me.

SOO..  My question is this.. Could I create a wordfilter rule that
goes like
HELO 10 CONTAINS imail.fament.com
or will that shoot myself in the foot for some reason ?
If it really is the HELO string then I don't see this as a problem
since my understanding is that my mail server do NOT connect to itself
and should then never send the helo imail.fament.com to itself ?!

Best regards,
 Eje Gustafsson                       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
---
The Family Entertainment Network      http://www.fament.com
Phone : 620-231-7777                  Fax   : 620-231-4066
eBay UserID : macahan
          - Your Full Time Professionals -