From: John Tolmachoff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 10:20 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Hijack Not Working ?

Wait, the DAISYCHAIN option has a big effect on any one hosting lots of
users using Web Mail.

Anyone thinking about this needs to consider the following:

If you have 1000 users using web mail, it is very likely that just
normal usage of those users will trigger the hold values.

If you are going to do this, you will have to adjust the values upwards
significantly so as not to trap normal usage.

Correct, or am I off my rocker?

John Tolmachoff MCSE, CSSA
IT Manager, Network Engineer
RelianceSoft, Inc.
Fullerton, CA  92835
www.reliancesoft.com

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.
---
[This E-mail was scanned for Viruses and Spam by Richmond.com]