From: Sanford Whiteman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 2:06 AM
To: Brian Cunningham
Subject: Re: SPAMCOP:Re: [Declude.JunkMail] HiJack Not Working ?

> I made these changes and restarted services.

> But then I stopped receiving emails.

Try  implementing  the  DAISYCHAIN  function  as  follows:

(a) COPY SMTP32.EXE to SMTP32.EXB (this step just for backup)

(b) RENAME SMTP32.EXE to IPSMTP32.EXE

(c) COPY DECLUDE.EXE to SMTP32.EXE

(d) Add the DAISYCHAIN directive as described earlier

In  other  words,  do  *not*  make  the  Registry  change,  nor rename
DECLUDE.EXE.  I  do  not believe these steps were part of the standard
procedure  (and  I was the person who originally suggested DAISYCHAIN,
so I do have lots of experience implementing it).

-Sandy

Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of
Cypress Integrated Systems, Inc.