-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 5:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] COMMENTS test needs adjusting?

>This email caused 5 COMMENTS to be caught even though there is no HTML
>in the email as the attachment text has <! in it, I think the test
>needs to be adjusted to not scan attachment bodies.

Very interesting -- that's the first time I've ever seen a .PDF file that
was encoded in a way that was still human readable.

We are getting close to the point where we may add full MIME support to
Declude JunkMail, which would allow attachments to be skipped.  It will be
quite a bit of work, and will slow down processing slightly, but may be
worthwhile.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.