Hi all,

I want to run this by everyone before I do something potentially stupid...I
have occasions where good yahoo.com mail fails a FILTER or SNIFFER test and
along with failing NOPOSTMASTER and NOABUSE as yahoo always does, this
throws it over my bounce threshhold.

I'd like to ward this off by using SPAMDOMAINS as a way to "reward"
legitimate mail from yahoo.com mail servers.  Does this make sense?

I have NOPOSTMASTER giving a weight of 3, NOABUSE giving 3, most SNIFFER and
FILTER tests don't give more than an additional 5 or 6.  So failing all of
these gives 12 which bounces.  And this happens when it shouldn't from time
to time with yahoo.

I'm thinking about giving a default -5 weight using FILTER to anything from
"@yahoo.com" and then giving a +5 to anything that fails SPAMDOMAINS for
yahoo.com.

This way any legit mail from yahoo.com mail servers gets a -5 where anything
NOT from yahoo.com servers gets -5 and +5 and is no better or worse off.
The major benefit here is that legitimate mail from yahoo.com has an extra
buffer of 5 points to allow it to fail one more FILTER or SNIFFER test on
those occasions where it does happen.

Is my logic solid here?  Anything I'm missing?

Thanks!

--Todd.