> A better way to do this is to setup a RDNS Filter and add a
> negative weight for any domain that you add that resolves
> correctly, like yahoo.com.  For
> example:
>
> Global.cfg:
> REVDNS-FILTER filter M:\IMail\Declude\RevDNS-Filter.txt x 0 0
>
> REVDNS-FILTER (samples):
> REVDNS -10 ENDSWITH .travelocity.com
> REVDNS -10 ENDSWITH .untd.com

I understand.
But if I understand this right this will cause x REVDNS-lookups for
every single mail (X is the number of lines in the filter file)

Should it by possible to run a new test like the following example?

VALIDDOMAINS validdomains c:\imail\declude\vd.txt -5 +5

Vd.txt ----------------------
@yahoo.com      yahoo.com
@msn.com        hotmail.com
-----------------------------

Now if a mail comes in having a sender-adress containing @yahoo.com
Declude will see that this domain is listed in the filter file (vd.txt)
and REVDNS-check if it comes from a host having the right PTR record.
(yahoo.com) If so, this message will recieve -5 points. If the message
comes from an IP with an "invalid" PTR-record the message collects 5
additional points. This all is done by a single DNS-query.

I think at least some big emailers (yahoo, hotmail, ...) can be used in
such a test, if we see that very few spam mails comes from their mail
servers.

Markus