Ok, I understand.

Markus

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/ptr.ch?ip=218.25.255.18

Question?
If it's so, that a timeout in a REVDNS-query doesn't trigger the test,
can we change this, so that a timeout triggers the test?
What if a query for a legit sender-IP times out?
Why a REVDNS-query can time out? Isn't so, that any reachable IP is
assigned to someone?

Markus

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.