From: R. Scott Perry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 11:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] AOL

****

>I'm getting that indication when I run the DNS report from dnsreport.com.
>I'm running Imail 8.0 does anybody know how to fix this?

It's actually not an IMail issue -- it's a firewall issue.  You've got a
broken firewall that is preventing your mailserver from being RFC-compliant
(a lot of Ciscos seem to do this).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.