-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Stavert
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 5:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail]

I understand but there are far too many changes between releases and
many interim releases between betas. Beta is usually a set of features
and fixes and then a release. With Declude there are new features with
every beta. Freeze something and release it.

Thanks
David Stavert