I have this in my default file:
WEIGHT10        HOLD
WEIGHT10A       ROUTETO [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WEIGHT20        HOLD

And this in my GLOBAL file:
WEIGHT10        weight          x       x       10      0
WEIGHT10A   weight            x     x     10    0
WEIGHT20        weight          x       x       20      0

Howcome I don't get an email for the WEIGHT10A test? Am I missing something?

The catch here is that you have told Declude JunkMail that if an E-mail fails the WEIGHT10 test, it should re-route the E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and the use the HOLD action. The HOLD action prevents the E-mail from being delivered. So while it changed the recipient to [EMAIL PROTECTED], the E-mail is being held.

There isn't an action that copies the Q*.SMD and D*.SMD files to a specific directory, although we are considering adding such an action.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.