I've just started forwarding spam to them, but only the stuff that comes
in from Imail's content filtering, which is basically just sweeping up
after Declude (and it STILL bags about 10% of the survivors!).

One thing I was REALLY not happy about was their method of adding
default positives (i.e. the originally posted test).  Basically if no
one has said anything bad about a server it gets an automatic positive.
I plugged this into Declude and gave a blast of positives -- all to spam
that apparently hadn't made it into their system yet.  By the time I got
it shut off I'd given out 47 'false' positives.  That's not very smart
logic and a great way to loosen up your spam rules.  Much smarter to
control the trusted entries yourself via other means (i.e. Declude
whitelist or make your own trusted whitelist in Declude with a negative
weight).

It seems to me that, with this system at least, what you want to do is

1. Stay MILES away from that auto-positive list to prevent weighting
spammer IPs as valid.
2. Forward spam to your account's Trustic bounce address.  Put up with
the validation messages for a day or so and then let the thing run on
its own.
3. Att a test into Declude for the Trustic NEG list.  Weight it zero or
light until it proves itself.
4. Stay MILES away from that auto-positive list to prevent weighting
spammer IPs as valid.

 Matt Robertson       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 MSB Designs, Inc.  http://mysecretbase.com