All tiffs aside  :),

Can I get some clarity on the operation here?  If I personally submit an
e-mail that says 10.10.10.10 is a spammer IP, and that same address has
10 positives and 1 negative (Me).  I understand that the IP will
probably be trusted, but is there something in the background that when
I do a lookup that returns a fail?  Since I, the person asking has
submitted the only negative.  Conversely, a non-submitter would get a
pass on that IP since they are going on what others are saying?

Sorry if that is confusing....

Also, there is a TON of things on the documentation side of things that
still need to be filled out on the site (yes I have sent them the
recommendations),.  Let's just hope they are responsive.

And finally, this seems like it will get better with user
participation....

Jason