We host a web site for a client who hosts and runs their own mail server.
Their mail to me fails as following:

They would like to set their server up properly. Who can I steer them to?

There are two problems here. The first is that the IP address of their mailserver (at 209.83.72.234) is missing a reverse DNS entry (see http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/ptr.ch?ip=209.83.72.234 -- the norlight.net nameservers need to have the reverse DNS entry listed).

The second problem is that their mailserver is identifying itself improperly. Without the Received: header that IMail added (or the "HELO" or "EHLO" log file entry), I can't say what name their mailserver is claiming to be. However, whatever name it is does not exist in DNS (there needs to be either an MX or A record for it).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.