> I don't delete on any one test.  But currently any e-mail messages that
have
> an overall weight of 50 get deleted automatically.

But that's using junkmail. I'm talking Declude Virus. There's no weights in
virus scanning, it is or it isn't. Some people ignore the vulnerability
detections, others, like me, delete them, some HOLD for review. They may not
be viruses now, but COULD be in the future.

But you are right about junkmail tests, you shouldn't delete mail on one
test alone.

Paul