Hi Nick:

This is what we have in our filter file.  We use IMail to do the testing and
then use a filter file to give them weight.  Just in case it helps you this
is what we have:

We had all of what is listed in Declude site and wrote a program to evaluate
all the server logs for 5 months and pick up the frequency that each test is
triggered.  We took the top so many and deleted the ones that hardly return
a positive.  The following are the ones we use now...

HEADERS          8          CONTAINS          X-IMAIL-SPAM-DNSBL:
(BHOLE-BRAZIL
HEADERS          5          CONTAINS          X-IMAIL-SPAM-DNSBL:
(BHOLE-BROADWING
HEADERS          10          CONTAINS          X-IMAIL-SPAM-DNSBL:
(BHOLE-CN-KR
HEADERS          5          CONTAINS          X-IMAIL-SPAM-DNSBL: (BHOLE-CW
HEADERS          20          CONTAINS          X-IMAIL-SPAM-DNSBL:
(BHOLE-HONGKONG
HEADERS          5          CONTAINS          X-IMAIL-SPAM-DNSBL:
(BHOLE-INFLOW
HEADERS          5          CONTAINS          X-IMAIL-SPAM-DNSBL:
(BHOLE-JAPAN
HEADERS          10          CONTAINS          X-IMAIL-SPAM-DNSBL:
(BHOLE-KOREA
HEADERS          3          CONTAINS          X-IMAIL-SPAM-DNSBL:
(BHOLE-LEVEL3
HEADERS          1          CONTAINS          X-IMAIL-SPAM-DNSBL: (BHOLE-RR
HEADERS          8          CONTAINS          X-IMAIL-SPAM-DNSBL:
(BHOLE-RUSSIA
HEADERS          5          CONTAINS          X-IMAIL-SPAM-DNSBL:
(BHOLE-VERIO
HEADERS          5          CONTAINS          X-IMAIL-SPAM-DNSBL:
(BHOLE-YIPES
HEADERS          1          CONTAINS          X-IMAIL-SPAM-DNSBL: (BLARS
HEADERS          1          CONTAINS          X-IMAIL-SPAM-DNSBL: (COMPU
HEADERS          1          CONTAINS          X-IMAIL-SPAM-DNSBL: (DEADBEEF
HEADERS          1          CONTAINS          X-IMAIL-SPAM-DNSBL: (DELINK
HEADERS          6          CONTAINS          X-IMAIL-SPAM-DNSBL: (DSBL
HEADERS          1          CONTAINS          X-IMAIL-SPAM-DNSBL: (DSBLALL
HEADERS          5          CONTAINS          X-IMAIL-SPAM-DNSBL:
(FABELSOURCES
HEADERS          1          CONTAINS          X-IMAIL-SPAM-DNSBL: (fiveten
HEADERS          5          CONTAINS          X-IMAIL-SPAM-DNSBL: (INTERSIL
HEADERS          1          CONTAINS          X-IMAIL-SPAM-DNSBL:
(KUNDENSERVER
HEADERS          10          CONTAINS          X-IMAIL-SPAM-DNSBL: (NJABL
HEADERS          9          CONTAINS          X-IMAIL-SPAM-DNSBL: (ORDB
HEADERS          5          CONTAINS          X-IMAIL-SPAM-DNSBL:
(SORBS-HTTP
HEADERS          15          CONTAINS          X-IMAIL-SPAM-DNSBL: (SpamCop
HEADERS          8          CONTAINS          X-IMAIL-SPAM-DNSBL: (SPAMHAUS
HEADERS          10          CONTAINS          X-IMAIL-SPAM-DNSBL:
(WIREHUB-DNSBL
HEADERS          5          CONTAINS          X-IMAIL-SPAM-DNSBL:
(WIREHUB-DYNA
HEADERS          1          CONTAINS          X-IMAIL-SPAM-DNSBL: (ybl

Regards,
Kami