Is it OK just to comment out the entries for now with a "#"?

Mike

At 11:59 AM 8/28/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>> With the news of Osirusoft's troubles, Do I need to disable them in Declude?

Absolutely.

>> What are the repercussions of having Osirusoft enabled right now?

Legit E-mail failing their tests and slowdowns in processing E-mail.
The word is that they are blacklisting the world...if you can reach their servers.

Matt

Dale McDiarmid wrote:

Hello...

My apologies if this has already been discussed. I'm not normally a member here, and the archives seem only to go up thru Aug. 25th.

With the news of Osirusoft's troubles, Do I need to disable them in Declude? What are the repercussions of having Osirusoft enabled right now?

Thanks,
D.